Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Prom Song

  1. #11
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Prom Song

    My senior prom was "Time After Time" dedicated to Sheena, because she liked that song.
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Seventy4's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    268
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Prom Song

    Wow...I remember 2 years of Boys II Men, then senior year was I will always love you by Whitney Houston. Sad 3 years of music.

  3. #13
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Prom Song

    I've not went yet! I'm supposed to this year and its sommething to do with the Titanic I wish that they would try something different because its boring having the same thing all the time!

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Glory_Days's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 18th, 2003
    Posts
    963
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Prom Song

    I believe my 7th grade prom song was Firehouse "love of a lifetime"
    "To be the man, you've got to beat the man."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •